AllawahLEASED Leased For $580 December 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61767400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
4 Bedroom Home within Minutes to Station
Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in a tree-lined locale, this immaculately presented period home .
- Spacious living room, formal dining, plus separate family room for relaxed family living
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus air-conditioned office/ sunroom off main bedroom
- Kitchen offers counter dining, plenty of bench space, gas cooking, double oven and walk-in pantry
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, with car access from side street plus
- Carport/garage with automatic gate
- Gas heating or the atmosphere of an open Jetmaster fireplace
Ideally situated close to schools, shops and Allawah station, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity.
Please note both the trees will be removed prior to lease starts.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!