AllawahLEASED Leased For $580 December 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61767400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
4 Bedroom Home within Minutes to Station
Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in a tree-lined locale, this immaculately presented period home .
- Spacious living room, formal dining, plus separate family room for relaxed family living
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus air-conditioned office/ sunroom off main bedroom
- Kitchen offers counter dining, plenty of bench space, gas cooking, double oven and walk-in pantry
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, with car access from side street plus
- Carport/garage with automatic gate
- Gas heating or the atmosphere of an open Jetmaster fireplace
Ideally situated close to schools, shops and Allawah station, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity.
Please note both the trees will be removed prior to lease starts.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.