Bexley NorthLEASED Leased For $560 November 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61756640
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Family Home in a Convenient Locale
In a sought after locale, this inviting 2 bedroom home is a must to inspect. With bright interiors and featuring:
- Timber floorboards and tiled floors throughout and air conditioning
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate living and dining rooms and a sunroom
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cooking and a modernised bathroom
- The added convenience of a second toilet
- Family friendly yard with an undercover area and a side drive and two car tandem garage
- Outdoor pets considered on application
Conveniently located just a short walk to Bexley North train station, local shops & nearby to Bexley Swimming and Leisure Centre and with parklands at the rear.
Call Michael Stojanovic today to arrange an inspection as this home will not last!
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.