Bexley NorthLEASED Leased For $560 November 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61756640
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Family Home in a Convenient Locale
In a sought after locale, this inviting 2 bedroom home is a must to inspect. With bright interiors and featuring:
- Timber floorboards and tiled floors throughout and air conditioning
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate living and dining rooms and a sunroom
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cooking and a modernised bathroom
- The added convenience of a second toilet
- Family friendly yard with an undercover area and a side drive and two car tandem garage
- Outdoor pets considered on application
Conveniently located just a short walk to Bexley North train station, local shops & nearby to Bexley Swimming and Leisure Centre and with parklands at the rear.
Call Michael Stojanovic today to arrange an inspection as this home will not last!
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.