CaringbahLEASED Leased For $550 Sep 23, 2016
- Property ID: 61585070
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Perfect Summer Living in an Ultra Convenient Locale (124sqm)
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and a prime top floor position, this three bedroom renovated apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Just moments from Caringbah's train station and shopping and dining strip
- A generous living space that opens out onto an impressive balcony overlooking the park and a separate dining area
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and an ensuite in the main
- A sleek modern bathroom, an internal laundry, only one common wall throughout and basement own lock up garage plus a lock up storeroom complete the package
With a recent renovation including new paint, carpet and stylish shutters, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living in perfect time for Summer. Presenting an incredible opportunity.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.