CarltonLEASED Leased For $750 March 8, 2017
- Property ID: 61609900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Brand New 3 Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
Impeccably stylish, this sensational apartment's generous light-filled dimensions offer relaxed, low maintenance living in a sought after location.
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a courtyard.
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space and gas cooking.
- The dining space opens out onto a generous courtyard for easy alfresco entertaining.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-ins and an en-suite in the main.
- A spacious laundry, ducted air conditioning, and lift access to basement parking completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to Carlton Station, this stand out apartment is a great opportunity and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.