CarltonFOR RENT $720 per week
- Property ID: 61808470
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
As New 3 Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
Impeccably stylish, this sensational apartment's generous light-filled dimensions offer relaxed, low maintenance living in a sought after location.
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a spacious wraparound courtyard.
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking.
- The dining space opens out onto a generous courtyard for easy alfresco entertaining.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with mirrored built-ins and an en-suite in the main.
- A spacious laundry, ducted air conditioning, and lift access to basement parking with storage cage completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to Carlton Station, this stand out apartment is a great opportunity and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.