CarltonLEASED Leased For $600 May 21, 2020
- Property ID: 61808470
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
As New 3 Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
Impeccably stylish, this sensational apartment's generous light-filled dimensions offer relaxed, low maintenance living in a sought after location.
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a spacious wraparound courtyard.
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking.
- The dining space opens out onto a generous courtyard for easy alfresco entertaining.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with mirrored built-ins and an en-suite in the main.
- A spacious laundry, ducted air conditioning, and lift access to basement parking with storage cage completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to Carlton Station, this stand out apartment is a great opportunity and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.
- Buyer - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Best of the best!!! - Michael Stojanovic and his team managed the sale of my unit during the particularly difficult time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although the sale took several months, Michael has gone above and beyond to achieve the sale of my unit at the best possible price. Michael has vast experience in real estate, and excellent marketing and communication skills. He has maintained consistent contact and provided excellent sales advice which has led to the sale of my unit. I would strongly recommend Michael for his professionalism, excellent negotiation skills, and up to date knowledge of market trends.
- Natalia - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Good work in promoting and selling our property - We are very appreciative of Michael's hard work and professionalism in promoting and selling our property in these uncertain times.