CarltonLEASED Leased For $655 Sep 2, 2020
- Property ID: 61850290
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
As New 3 Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
Impeccably stylish, this sensational apartment's generous light-filled dimensions offer relaxed, low maintenance living in a sought after location.
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a spacious wraparound courtyard.
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking.
- The dining space opens out onto a generous courtyard for easy alfresco entertaining.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with mirrored built-ins and an en-suite in the main.
- A spacious laundry, ducted air conditioning, and lift access to basement parking with storage cage completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to Carlton Station, this stand out apartment is a great opportunity and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.