CronullaFOR RENT $520 per week
- Property ID: 61839250
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Positioned just moments from the beach, this contemporary apartment offers bright interiors with a generous open plan layout. Conveniently close to shops, cafes, and trains, this property offers an excellent opportunity to secure your own beachside apartment.
- Generous open plan layout with a sense of space and privacy
- Neat kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
- Separate living and dining areas, opening out onto a breezy balcony
- Two bedrooms both with built-ins, the main with a balcony off the bedroom
- New paint, carpet, and blinds throughout
- Convenient bathroom, large internal laundry with storage
- Extra-large garage with workshop space and endless storage
- Well maintained security building
- Short stroll to Cronulla Mall, cafes, and boutique shops
- Footsteps to a selection of Cronulla beaches and ocean pools
All applications/inspections are online through the images and Virtual Tour. Images and Virtual Tour display the properties' current condition.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.