HurstvilleLEASED Leased For $420 November 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590520
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Perfect Summer Living in a Resort Complex (The Gateway) - Ultra Convenient Locale
With tranquil garden surrounds, resort style facilities including a swimming pool and a gym and a position on the 14th floor with views across the district and to the Bay, this one bedroom apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Generous living space that opens out onto a wrap around balcony with views to the water and across the district, along with a separate dining space
- A contemporary kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
- One bedroom with a built-in robe and balcony access
- A modern bathroom, an internal laundry and basement parking with a storeroom
- Ducted air conditioning, secure video intercom and lift access
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment in an ultra convenient location, with resort style living in time for Summer.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.