HurstvilleLEASED Leased For $420 Nov 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590520
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Perfect Summer Living in a Resort Complex (The Gateway) - Ultra Convenient Locale
With tranquil garden surrounds, resort style facilities including a swimming pool and a gym and a position on the 14th floor with views across the district and to the Bay, this one bedroom apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Generous living space that opens out onto a wrap around balcony with views to the water and across the district, along with a separate dining space
- A contemporary kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
- One bedroom with a built-in robe and balcony access
- A modern bathroom, an internal laundry and basement parking with a storeroom
- Ducted air conditioning, secure video intercom and lift access
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment in an ultra convenient location, with resort style living in time for Summer.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.