HurstvilleFOR RENT $580 per week
- Property ID: 61809680
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Designer Style with an Ultra-Convenient Location
The style, quality and central Hurstville location of this impressive two bedroom apartment makes it an ideal prospect that definitely will not last. Located in the sought-after Imperial Hurstville development, it features:
- Light, open and airy interiors with generous proportions
- A well designed floor plan with open living and dining areas
- North facing balcony, security car space plus storage cage
- Designer kitchen with stone benches and high-end fittings
- Two double bedrooms include a main with an ensuite, both with built-in robes
- Air-conditioning, video intercom entry and lift access
- Communal sky gardens with landscaped surrounds and BBQ area
This designer residence promises privacy and convenience and is within a stroll to everything the area has to offer, with Westfield shopping, restaurants and the train station all within close range.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.