HurstvilleFOR RENT $580 per week
- Property ID: 61809680
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Designer Style with an Ultra-Convenient Location
The style, quality and central Hurstville location of this impressive two bedroom apartment makes it an ideal prospect that definitely will not last. Located in the sought-after Imperial Hurstville development, it features:
- Light, open and airy interiors with generous proportions
- A well designed floor plan with open living and dining areas
- North facing balcony, security car space plus storage cage
- Designer kitchen with stone benches and high-end fittings
- Two double bedrooms include a main with an ensuite, both with built-in robes
- Air-conditioning, video intercom entry and lift access
- Communal sky gardens with landscaped surrounds and BBQ area
This designer residence promises privacy and convenience and is within a stroll to everything the area has to offer, with Westfield shopping, restaurants and the train station all within close range.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.