JannaliLEASED Leased For $650 October 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590590
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Effortless Living And So Convenient
Boasting stylish renovations and impeccably finished, this family residence is perfect for the growing family
- Ultra-modern kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar
- The lounge room is flooded with natural light and the perfect size
- Versatile floor plan offers two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning. Plus a third bedroom or optional sunroom opening out to the backyard
- Stylish bathroom with a bath and a double shower. Plus there is a second toilet in the laundry
- Child and pet friendly grass yard, covered entertaining area/carport and a long side driveway that leads to a single lock up garage
- Floorboards throughout with under floor insulation, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, solar hot water and LPG gas cooking and heating
Land Size: 664sqmt
Perfectly positioned in a convenient location within 200 metre to transport, shops and popular schools, this family home will offer appeal from the moment you arrive.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.