KingsgroveLEASED Leased For $650 August 21, 2017
- Property ID: 61668540
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Family Home In An Ideal Location
Perfectly positioned in an ultra convenient location, close to everything Kingsgrove has to offer, this renovated 3 bedroom family home features:
- Charming family home that attracts lots of natural sunlight
- Cosy lounge room with original gas fireplace, plus split system air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Polished timber floor-boards throughout
- High ornate ceilings
- Spacious, sunny and child friendly backyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cook top, gas oven and two large pantries
- Approx. 650 metres (8 minute walk) to KIngsgrove railway station and local shops
- Approx 750 metres (10 minute walk) to Kingsgrove public school
This home will not last, inspection is a must.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.