KingsgroveLEASED Leased For $650 November 4, 2018
- Property ID: 61751890
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Brick Home Close to Station
Located in a tree lined ideal location within minutes to Kingsgrove station, schools and shops and all that Kingsgrove has to offer. Also featuring 3 large bedrooms, Separate lounge and dining area plus a casual meals area, Updated kitchen with gas cooking, Polished floorboards and Driveway to lock up garage.
- Charming family home attracting lots of natural sunlight
- Freshly painted
- Three bedrooms, spacious lounge and separate dining
- Large modern brand new built in wardrobes and brand new blinds
- Brand new modern kitchen complete with brand new gas oven and cook top perfect for the home cook
- Brand new split system air conditioning
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- High ornate ceilings
- Spacious sunny and child friendly backyard, with separate garage and laundry
- Less than 5 minute walk to local shops, cafes, schools, train station and bus stop
- Approximately 13 km to Sydney CBD
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.