KogarahLEASED Leased For $550 March 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61699880
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Conveniently Located Townhouse
Immediately inviting, this conveniently located townhouse offers spacious interiors and a generous rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A living and dining space opening onto a wide balcony and easy access to the kitchen ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms with a built-in in the main and wardrobe in 2nd
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Close to Kogarah Station (5 min walk), shops, parks, schools and buses
Call Michael Stojanovic today to arrange an inspection.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.