LugarnoLEASED Leased For $750 December 9, 2017
- Property ID: 61691750
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Car Spaces: 4
- Listing type: LEASED
Peaceful Setting With Water Views
This spacious four bedroom family home ticks all the right boxes and is ready to move in time for Christmas.
- Four bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, two with built in wardrobes and fourth with access to the backyard
- Very generous main bathroom with full height tiling and designer finishes and ensuite with ample vanity storage and offering privacy to parents
- Quiet study/home office downstairs
- Spacious dining area with quick access to the kitchen and opening up to the backyard
- Seperate and spacious living room located downstairs with a very generous lounge room upstairs
- Gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and island bench
- Games room
- Timber floorboards
- Large double garage/workshop which can accommodate 4 cars and lots of parking for a boat/caravan or trailer
- Balcony with beautiful panoramic views
- Ducted air conditioning
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.