MortdaleLEASED Leased For $390 August 25, 2016
- Property ID: 61573740
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Leased in 24 hours - Seconds to Shops and Station
Lovely presented top floor unit in a great, convenient location, freshly renovated and ready to move in!
- Affordable two bedroom, top floor security unit
- Main with new mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Good sized combined lounge/dining area
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry & Caesarstone bench tops
- Gas cooking
- Updated bathroom
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets & blinds throughout
- Ceiling fans in the main bedroom & living room
- Linen cupboard
- Large and clean laundry, just outside the front door, and shared with only three other units (machine supplied)
- Single carport located at the back of the building
- Short walk to the heart of Mortdale's village atmosphere
- Moments to train station
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.