MortdaleLEASED Leased For $595 October 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61587320
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Tranquil & Private Modern Villa
This sensational villa offers low maintenance modern living, peacefully positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, not far from Mortdale's busy shopping and dining precinct.
- Freshly painted with brand new timber flooring throughout
- The light filled living and dining domain opens out onto the rear courtyard for seamless entertaining
- A stylish timber kitchen with a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- An impressive master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite complimented by two more bedrooms with built-in robes
- A well-appointed bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- A double remote lock up garage with internal access and easy access to the tranquil communal park for relaxed living
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.