MortdaleLEASED Leased For $500 April 1, 2018
- Property ID: 61723280
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Extra Large Interiors in a Sought After Locale (110sqm)
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- A generous open plan living which opens onto a wide balcony
- A separate formal dining space
- A modern kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry and an extra large lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Within easy walking distance to Mortdale's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with the train station and buses, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.