MortdaleLEASED Leased For $485 November 5, 2018
- Property ID: 61752310
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment With Private Entry
This sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living, conveniently positioned only moments to either Penshurst or Mortdale's busy shopping and dining precinct.
- Unique well thought out design, set over two levels and generously proportioned.
- The light filled living and dining domain offers sleek timber floors and a stylish retractable ceiling fan. Large under stair storage.
- A sleek, modern kitchen with a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space.
- A cleverly integrated internal laundry with pantry and utility cupboard.
- Two bedrooms; the main offers a generous built in robe, ceiling fan and a study/home office space.
- Complimented by a well-appointed modern bathroom with a full size bath.
- A lock up garage and access to a grassed courtyard at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.