MortdaleFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61802050
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment With Private Entry
This sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living, conveniently positioned only moments to either Penshurst or Mortdale's busy shopping and dining precinct.
- Unique well thought out design, set over two levels and generously proportioned.
- The light filled living and dining domain offers sleek timber floors and a stylish retractable ceiling fan. Large under stair storage.
- A sleek, modern kitchen with a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space.
- A cleverly integrated internal laundry with pantry and utility cupboard.
- Two bedrooms; the main offers a generous built in robe, ceiling fan and a study/home office space.
- Complimented by a well-appointed modern bathroom with a full size bath.
- A lock up garage and access to a grassed courtyard at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.