MortdaleFOR RENT $695 per week
- Property ID: 61808950
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Family Home with Spacious Interiors in a Sought After Locale
With spacious interiors and loads of natural light, this 4 bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet street and just moments from transport and the local shops. Featuring:
- Set on two levels with a living and dining space on the lower level that has easy access to the kitchen, making entertaining a breeze
- An impressive family room upstairs with a bar area
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, along with 2 bathrooms, and the 4th bedroom downstairs with an additional bathroom for added convenience
- New blinds throughout and new carpet downstairs
- A low maintenance yard and huge garaging for 3-4 cars with internal access
Ideally located in a quiet street, with a lovely park on the corner and close to buses, schools and other transport options in easy reach, this home will not last!
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.