MortdaleFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61830130
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Renovated, Light Filled Apartment
Perfectly positioned on the 2nd floor of a well maintained complex, this spacious apartment features:
- An impressive living space and two sundrenched balconies
- Two generous bedrooms, main befroom with built-in wardrbe and balcony
- A modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- An updated bathroom, internal laundry and a lock up garage complete the package
Located within walking distance to Mortdale shopping village, restaurants and Cafes, along with Mortdale station and its many transport options, this apartment is a must see.
Call Monique Wijesekera or Michael Stojanovic today
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.