MortdaleFOR RENT $410 per week
- Property ID: 61834540
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Modern and Conveniently Positioned
Ideally positioned within walking distance to either Penshurst or Mortdale's boutique shopping and dining strips, this sensational two-bedroom apartment offers you a convenient, easy lifestyle in a prime location.
- Bright and airy, the spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony with a relaxing outlook.
- The kitchen is sleek and stylish with ample cupboard and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with built-ins and a well-appointed modern bathroom.
With tiles throughout, an internal laundry, a convenient first-floor position, and an extra large lock-up garage, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.