OatleyLEASED Leased For $410 Dec 21, 2016
- Property ID: 61595560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Position, Design & Outlook Apartment
Located less than 100 metres to Oatley Train Station and walking distance to Oatley's parks, shops and cafes this renovated top floor unit will impress with it's great layout, natural light and amazing 270 degree outlook over central Oatley's beautiful gardens.
- The open plan lounge and dining areas make for easy entertaining and spacious living.
- The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, ceramic cook top, pantry, new dishwasher, and is designed to enhance the surprisingly large living area.
- The main bedroom is generously sized and features a built-in-robe, an abundance of natural light, as well as a fantastic balcony overlooking Oatley Garden Park. The large second bedroom enjoys the same fabulous outlook and sunlight.
- The renovated bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and contains quality taps and inclusions as well as a fantastic spa bath.
- Practical internal laundry facilities have also been cleverly designed.
- All windows are double glazed and offer an amazing leafy outlook.
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, quality timber venetians and purpose built study nook.
- A huge 1.5 car garage plus extra car spot parking.
- This unit is central to everything Oatley has to offer including cafes, parks, shops, transport, night life, schools, churches and amenities.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.