OatleyLEASED Leased For $410 December 21, 2016
- Property ID: 61595560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Position, Design & Outlook Apartment
Located less than 100 metres to Oatley Train Station and walking distance to Oatley's parks, shops and cafes this renovated top floor unit will impress with it's great layout, natural light and amazing 270 degree outlook over central Oatley's beautiful gardens.
- The open plan lounge and dining areas make for easy entertaining and spacious living.
- The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, ceramic cook top, pantry, new dishwasher, and is designed to enhance the surprisingly large living area.
- The main bedroom is generously sized and features a built-in-robe, an abundance of natural light, as well as a fantastic balcony overlooking Oatley Garden Park. The large second bedroom enjoys the same fabulous outlook and sunlight.
- The renovated bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and contains quality taps and inclusions as well as a fantastic spa bath.
- Practical internal laundry facilities have also been cleverly designed.
- All windows are double glazed and offer an amazing leafy outlook.
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, quality timber venetians and purpose built study nook.
- A huge 1.5 car garage plus extra car spot parking.
- This unit is central to everything Oatley has to offer including cafes, parks, shops, transport, night life, schools, churches and amenities.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.