OatleyLEASED Leased For $410 December 21, 2016
- Property ID: 61595560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Position, Design & Outlook Apartment
Located less than 100 metres to Oatley Train Station and walking distance to Oatley's parks, shops and cafes this renovated top floor unit will impress with it's great layout, natural light and amazing 270 degree outlook over central Oatley's beautiful gardens.
- The open plan lounge and dining areas make for easy entertaining and spacious living.
- The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, ceramic cook top, pantry, new dishwasher, and is designed to enhance the surprisingly large living area.
- The main bedroom is generously sized and features a built-in-robe, an abundance of natural light, as well as a fantastic balcony overlooking Oatley Garden Park. The large second bedroom enjoys the same fabulous outlook and sunlight.
- The renovated bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and contains quality taps and inclusions as well as a fantastic spa bath.
- Practical internal laundry facilities have also been cleverly designed.
- All windows are double glazed and offer an amazing leafy outlook.
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, quality timber venetians and purpose built study nook.
- A huge 1.5 car garage plus extra car spot parking.
- This unit is central to everything Oatley has to offer including cafes, parks, shops, transport, night life, schools, churches and amenities.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.