OatleyLEASED Leased For $410 December 21, 2016
- Property ID: 61595560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Position, Design & Outlook Apartment
Located less than 100 metres to Oatley Train Station and walking distance to Oatley's parks, shops and cafes this renovated top floor unit will impress with it's great layout, natural light and amazing 270 degree outlook over central Oatley's beautiful gardens.
- The open plan lounge and dining areas make for easy entertaining and spacious living.
- The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, ceramic cook top, pantry, new dishwasher, and is designed to enhance the surprisingly large living area.
- The main bedroom is generously sized and features a built-in-robe, an abundance of natural light, as well as a fantastic balcony overlooking Oatley Garden Park. The large second bedroom enjoys the same fabulous outlook and sunlight.
- The renovated bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and contains quality taps and inclusions as well as a fantastic spa bath.
- Practical internal laundry facilities have also been cleverly designed.
- All windows are double glazed and offer an amazing leafy outlook.
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, quality timber venetians and purpose built study nook.
- A huge 1.5 car garage plus extra car spot parking.
- This unit is central to everything Oatley has to offer including cafes, parks, shops, transport, night life, schools, churches and amenities.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."