OatleyLEASED Leased For $410 December 21, 2016
- Property ID: 61595560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Position, Design & Outlook Apartment
Located less than 100 metres to Oatley Train Station and walking distance to Oatley's parks, shops and cafes this renovated top floor unit will impress with it's great layout, natural light and amazing 270 degree outlook over central Oatley's beautiful gardens.
- The open plan lounge and dining areas make for easy entertaining and spacious living.
- The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space, ceramic cook top, pantry, new dishwasher, and is designed to enhance the surprisingly large living area.
- The main bedroom is generously sized and features a built-in-robe, an abundance of natural light, as well as a fantastic balcony overlooking Oatley Garden Park. The large second bedroom enjoys the same fabulous outlook and sunlight.
- The renovated bathroom is tiled to the ceiling and contains quality taps and inclusions as well as a fantastic spa bath.
- Practical internal laundry facilities have also been cleverly designed.
- All windows are double glazed and offer an amazing leafy outlook.
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, quality timber venetians and purpose built study nook.
- A huge 1.5 car garage plus extra car spot parking.
- This unit is central to everything Oatley has to offer including cafes, parks, shops, transport, night life, schools, churches and amenities.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.