PenshurstLEASED Leased For $750
- Property ID: 61482320
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Stylish Family Home In A Quiet Tightly-Held Street
Positioned in a tightly-held pocket of Penshurst, this family residence presents versatile, light filled interiors leading to superb outdoor entertaining spaces. It is set on a peaceful street within a short walk of trains, shops, schools and amenities.
- Generous open plan living area with original hardwood floors
- Separate family room opens to a north east facing balcony
- New CaesarStone kitchen with premium gas appliances
- Covered deck, lush landscaped garden and child-friendly lawn
- Home office plus three bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Beautifully presented bathroom with separate bath and shower
- High ceilings, ornate cornices and ducted air conditioning
- Flexible floorplan is perfectly suited to growing families
- Lock up garage, carport, under house storage, water tank
- Moments to quality schools, parks and vibrant Hurstville CBD
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.