PenshurstLEASED Leased For $690 December 17, 2016
- Property ID: 61594700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
As New Low Maintenance Family Living
The ultimate in family living with absolute convenience, only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct, this immaculately presented full brick duplex is a must to inspect and will not last.
- Generous living and dining space with stylish floorboards and air conditioning, that opens out onto beautiful manicured rear gardens.
- An open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- The master bedroom has its own balcony and features an en-suite, built in robe, storage space and ducted air conditioning
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, storage space and an enclosed balcony, and a central family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, a third toilet in the laundry along with additional storage and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, the local fruit market, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this stand out family home has all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.