PenshurstLEASED Leased For $690 December 17, 2016
- Property ID: 61594700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
As New Low Maintenance Family Living
The ultimate in family living with absolute convenience, only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct, this immaculately presented full brick duplex is a must to inspect and will not last.
- Generous living and dining space with stylish floorboards and air conditioning, that opens out onto beautiful manicured rear gardens.
- An open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- The master bedroom has its own balcony and features an en-suite, built in robe, storage space and ducted air conditioning
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, storage space and an enclosed balcony, and a central family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, a third toilet in the laundry along with additional storage and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, the local fruit market, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this stand out family home has all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.