PenshurstLEASED Leased For $480 Dec 22, 2016
- Property ID: 61599150
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Ultra Convenient 3 Bedroom Apartment Stone's Throw to Station and Shops
Just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy top floor apartment is ready to move in and enjoy.
- Positioned at the rear of the complex with entry from Connelly Street
- A light filled living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony
- Three bedrooms, two offering built in robes and all with a peaceful, leafy outlook
- The kitchen is perfectly presented with a dining space & the bathroom is crisp & clean.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a garage with mezzanine storage complete the package.
Its close proximity to Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal for the growing family, it also provides a great opportunity to work from home.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.