PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 February 18, 2017
- Property ID: 61601610
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Extra Large Renovated Apartment with No Common Walls
A peaceful, leafy outlook and tranquil surrounds enhance the relaxed lifestyle that this two bedroom apartment offers.
- Generous living and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a wide balcony, perfect for Summer breezes
- Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with built in, both generously proportioned and ceiling fan in the main
- Stylishly renovated bathroom
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage
Conveniently located on the first floor of a security complex just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and dining strip, this stylish apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.