PenshurstLEASED Leased For $430 March 7, 2017
- Property ID: 61610260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Convenient, Stylish Apartment with Air Conditioning
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is ready to move in and enjoy. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony.
- An large and impressive modern kitchen with a dishwasher and cleverly integrated laundry with a front loader machine.
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and the main with its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- An extra large lock up garage with plenty of room for storage.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in t our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.