PenshurstLEASED Leased For $420 Mar 10, 2017
- Property ID: 61611430
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Sought after Parkside Location
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience. Featuring:
- A fresh, neutral colour scheme that enhances the bright and airy feel of this apartment with brand new carpet and paint
- Sunny North facing living and dining space that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- Brand new gourmet kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space along with the convenience of a dishwasher
- There are two bedrooms with built in robes
- A large internal laundry and a lock up garage complete the package
This apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last. A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.