PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 Apr 15, 2017
- Property ID: 61611440
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Stylish and Ultra Convenient
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- Recently refreshed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme and stylish timber flooring
- The spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony with a relaxing leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with ample cupboard and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a substantial built in robe
- The bathroom has been modernised and there is the added convenience of a separate toilet
With an abundance of windows to optimise light, an internal laundry and a lock up garage, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.