PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 April 15, 2017
- Property ID: 61611440
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Stylish and Ultra Convenient
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- Recently refreshed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme and stylish timber flooring
- The spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony with a relaxing leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with ample cupboard and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a substantial built in robe
- The bathroom has been modernised and there is the added convenience of a separate toilet
With an abundance of windows to optimise light, an internal laundry and a lock up garage, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.