PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 April 15, 2017
- Property ID: 61611440
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Stylish and Ultra Convenient
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- Recently refreshed with a fresh, neutral colour scheme and stylish timber flooring
- The spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony with a relaxing leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with ample cupboard and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a substantial built in robe
- The bathroom has been modernised and there is the added convenience of a separate toilet
With an abundance of windows to optimise light, an internal laundry and a lock up garage, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.