PenshurstLEASED Leased For $550 April 15, 2017
- Property ID: 61614050
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Modern, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms in an Ideal locale
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a security complex, just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary three bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The bright living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is well appointed and offers gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe and an en-suite
- There are two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and serviced by a central family bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, secure intercom entry, a garage and a store room are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
-All the gas used is free
Just a short one minute walk to Penshurst Park, easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping strip and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.