PenshurstLEASED Leased For $500 April 8, 2017
- Property ID: 61625000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Interiors, Central Location
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last.
- Positioned on the top floor at the front of the complex
- A separate living and dining space with the added convenience of air conditioning and stunning timber flooring
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- A sleek, renovated kitchen and a stylish, ultra-modern bathroom.
- An internal laundry, balcony, a lock up garage and secure intercom access complete the package.
Within easy stones throw to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.