PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 August 3, 2017
- Property ID: 61653810
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Impressively Renovated Apartment
Conveniently located to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a breezy balcony for easy, relaxed living.
- The kitchen is has been renovated and offers ample storage and bench space.
- There are two generous bedrooms; complimented by a recently refreshed, well appointed bathroom.
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access, a storeroom and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated near Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre and just minutes from Penshurst's cosmopolitan shopping and dining strip, Penshurst station and transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.