PenshurstLEASED Leased For $480 August 31, 2017
- Property ID: 61654860
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Modern, Spacious and Bright Top Floor Unit
Located in a quiet leafy street, this renovated two-bedroom apartment is situated within a walking distance to Penshurst Station and its lovely strip of shops and cafes and only a five minute drive to Hurstville CBD. Featuring:
- Perfect North East aspect
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large open plan living and dining leading to a sun-filled private balcony
- Separate large, modern poly kitchen with meals area featuring stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Fully tiled modern bathroom
- Freshly painted with new vertical blinds
- Internal laundry with a linen/storage cupboard
- Penshurst Primary School located across the road with other primary and high schools situated nearby
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.