PenshurstLEASED Leased For $440 September 10, 2017
- Property ID: 61661660
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size: 115.00 Metres²
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Tranquil Mid Floor Front Apartment (115sqm approx.)
Conveniently positioned on the middle floor of the complex. Just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this tranquil two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space with stylish timber flooring that opens out onto a wide balcony.
- A sleek modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built-in robes. The main with a second balcony.
- A crisp clean bathroom and an internal laundry.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct with a lock-up garage to perfectly complete the package.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.