PenshurstLEASED Leased For $465 October 31, 2017
- Property ID: 61668560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Tranquil Top Floor Apartment With Park Views
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this spacious two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
- The living and dining space is filled with light and opens onto a wide balcony.
- The kitchen has been updated and offers in built dining along with ample storage and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with built-ins and the main with a ceiling fan.
- There is a modern bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Secure intercom access and a garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.