PenshurstLEASED Leased For $465 October 31, 2017
- Property ID: 61668560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Tranquil Top Floor Apartment With Park Views
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this spacious two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
- The living and dining space is filled with light and opens onto a wide balcony.
- The kitchen has been updated and offers in built dining along with ample storage and bench space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with built-ins and the main with a ceiling fan.
- There is a modern bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Secure intercom access and a garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.