PenshurstLEASED Leased For $750 November 2, 2017
- Property ID: 61669020
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Absolute Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary Torrens Title duplex offer first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- A wide entrance foyer that leads through to an open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- A generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco bbq area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns.
- A sun drenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony.
- Complimented by a further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe and serviced by a central family bathroom that is sleek and ultra modern.
- There is also a study space on this level for added convenience.
- Ducted air conditioning offers year round comfort, video intercom access for security and peace of mind, downstairs powder room and separate toilet, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage provide the utmost convenience and affords a lifestyle of absolute comfort and ease.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.