PenshurstLEASED Leased For $800 October 28, 2017
- Property ID: 61671760
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Living over Two Levels
Located in close proximity to Penshurst's schools and shopping precinct, as well as Hurstville's CBD and Westfield Shopping Centre, this spacious family home will not last. Featuring:
- Two generous living spaces with new carpet
- A large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- A separate formal dining room
- Five bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and ensuite and some with built-in robes
- A combined bathroom and laundry
- A study space downstairs and study space or sunroom/play room upstairs
- A four car garage for added convenience
- Just freshly painted, carpeted and new blinds
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.