PenshurstLEASED Leased For $800 October 28, 2017
- Property ID: 61671760
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Living over Two Levels
Located in close proximity to Penshurst's schools and shopping precinct, as well as Hurstville's CBD and Westfield Shopping Centre, this spacious family home will not last. Featuring:
- Two generous living spaces with new carpet
- A large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- A separate formal dining room
- Five bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and ensuite and some with built-in robes
- A combined bathroom and laundry
- A study space downstairs and study space or sunroom/play room upstairs
- A four car garage for added convenience
- Just freshly painted, carpeted and new blinds
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.