PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 December 10, 2017
- Property ID: 61690240
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Whisper quiet & 400 metres to Station and Shops
Just stones throw to Penshurst's busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy top floor apartment is a must to inspect.
- Positioned at the rear of the complex with entry from Connelly Street
- A light filled living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony
- Two bedrooms, both filled with natural light, the main with a built in robe
- The kitchen is neat and clean with ample cupboard and bench space
- Secure intercom entry and an internal laundry perfectly complete the package
Its close proximity to Penshurst Station and shops, Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst for more information.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.