PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 February 17, 2018
- Property ID: 61699380
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Apartment in Popular Locale
A peaceful, leafy outlook and tranquil surrounds enhance the relaxed lifestyle that this two bedroom apartment offers.
- Generous living and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a wide balcony, perfect for Summer breezes
- Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms plus built in, both generously proportioned with a wardrobe and ceiling fan in the main
- Stylishly renovated bathroom
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage
Conveniently located on the first floor of a security complex just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and dining strip, this stylish apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.