PenshurstLEASED Leased For $520 February 2, 2018
- Property ID: 61723360
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Modern Apartment ( 143sqm), entry on Carruthers St
Stylish interiors and a convenient location and just a short walk from Penshurst's many shopping and dining options, this impressive two bedroom apartment which is more like a villa and ticks all the boxes and is a must to inspect.
- A generous open plan living and dining domain with the comfort of air conditioning that opens out onto a substantial front balcony for easy alfresco entertaining.
- An impressive designer kitchen with loads of cupboard space, stone benchtops and sleek gas appliances.
- There are two spacious bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, both with built-in robes and access to the back courtyard.
- The bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for easy, relaxed living.
This apartment has all that you need with air conditioning, gas BBQ point, an internal laundry, video security access and basement parking, along with easy access to Penshurst Station and buses. Don't miss this opportunity.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.