PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 July 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61730680
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Light Filled Renovated Apartment
With a convenient mid floor position in a security complex just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers renovated, light filled interiors.
- New carpet and paint throughout
- Large living space, which is filled with natural light and opens out onto a substantial balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe, both with a private leafy outlook.
- Secure intercom entry, enclosed garaging and its own laundry complete the package
Conveniently located to shops, schools and transport, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.