PenshurstLEASED Leased For $695 August 23, 2018
- Property ID: 61742380
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 3
- Listing type: LEASED
Family Home in a Convenient Locale
Immaculately presented three bedroom home, just minutes to schools and Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, featuring:
- Three spacious bedrooms, with built-ins in 2 rooms plus a study
- Light filled separate living and dining rooms
- Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat bathroom with the convenience of a separate bath and shower and a 2nd toilet
- Low maintenance yard ideal for outdoor entertainment
- Large lock up garage with plenty of storage
Located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and Penshurst Train Station, this family home offers convenient and affordable living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.