PenshurstLEASED Leased For $425 September 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61752670
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Private and Leafy in a Convenient Location
Enjoying a peaceful setting and conveniently positioned, this two bedroom security apartment is ideally located within walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct.
- Positioned on the top floor at the rear of the complex
- The spacious living area opens out to a wide balcony
- There are two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- A modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and eat in dining
- A well-appointed bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as a large laundry
The convenience of a carspace and close proximity to the station and shops add to the easy low maintenance lifestyle that this apartment has to offer.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.