PenshurstLEASED Leased For $540 November 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61753360
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
An Impressive Apartment with Terrace and Courtyard
Exceptionaly well located and only minutes walk to the train station and shops, this modern, spacious apartment is a must to inspect and will not last. Featuring:
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the main with an ensuite
- An impressive living and dining space with timber flooring and the convenience of air conditioning
- A sleek modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, along with gas cooking
- Beautiful alfresco terrace and the luxury of an outdoor courtyard, perfect for entertaining
- An internal laundry, underground lock up garage and security complex
Apartments like this one are rare to come by and will not last. It's close proximity to the station, schools, shops and restaurants make this an ideal prospect!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.