PenshurstLEASED Leased For $450 Dec 20, 2018
- Property ID: 61768820
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Light Filled Top Floor Apartment
With peaceful, leafy surrounds and uninterrupted views, this top floor two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers.
- No common walls and an abundance of windows on three sides to optimise light and cross flow ventilation.
- Stunning North-North East aspect.
- Generous living space with air conditioning that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Stylish, renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate dining area.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned, the main with a built in robe.
- Timber flooring throughout, secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct.
Presenting an incredible opportunity, don't miss out.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.