PenshurstLEASED Leased For $450 December 20, 2018
- Property ID: 61768820
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Light Filled Top Floor Apartment
With peaceful, leafy surrounds and uninterrupted views, this top floor two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers.
- No common walls and an abundance of windows on three sides to optimise light and cross flow ventilation.
- Stunning North-North East aspect.
- Generous living space with air conditioning that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Stylish, renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate dining area.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned, the main with a built in robe.
- Timber flooring throughout, secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct.
Presenting an incredible opportunity, don't miss out.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.