PenshurstLEASED Leased For $575 Feb 7, 2019
- Property ID: 61769750
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Dual Level Family Living
Unique 4 bedroom townhouse style apartment, in a sought after leafy locale. Close to all that Penshurst has to offer, including schools, shops and the station, this apartment will definitely won't last. Featuring:
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a large balcony
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with ample cupboard space
- The main bedroom features an ensuite and built in robe, as well as it's own balcony.
- Upstairs there are 3 additional bedrooms, all with built in robes, all serviced by a central family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, an internal laundry and security parking completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of Penshurst and Mortdale, this stand out apartment will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.