PenshurstLEASED Leased For $750 January 12, 2019
- Property ID: 61771330
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Family Home In A Quiet, Sought After Street
Set on a peaceful street in the highly sought after McRaes Estate, within a short walk of trains, shops, schools and amenities, this three bedroom home is a must to inspect. Offering:
- Bright, light filled formal living and dining space with gas heating
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish ultra modern kitchen with quality appliances and casual counter dining options
- Separate informal living/dining space with air conditioning
- Two bathrooms
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Large back verandah, perfect for entertaining
- Easy, low maintenance gardens
- Lock up garage
This family home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.