PenshurstFOR RENT $490 per week
- Property ID: 61774290
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Modern Living with Spacious Interiors
Perfectly positioned moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The impressive living and dining domain offers the comfort of air conditioning and opens out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen offers style and space with gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe, complimented by an additional bedroom, also with a built in robe
- A stylish and well-appointed central bathroom and the convenience of an internal laundry with a second toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
With gas included in the rent and easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and Penshurst Train Station, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.