PenshurstLEASED Leased For $460 Jul 25, 2019
- Property ID: 61776380
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Renovated Private Apartment In The Treetops with AC
Offering an abundance of natural light, this tranquil and private top floor apartment is centrally positioned within walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining strip, as well as the Station and other transportation.
- Bright, open plan lounge and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a wide balcony
- Brand new ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and casual counter dining benches
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe and both with a private leafy outlook
- Renovated bathroom with laundry facilities or there is your own laundry located downstairs also
- New paint and carpet throughout, a lock up garage and secure intercom access perfectly complete the package
Conveniently located to shops, schools and transport, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.